Sep 6, 2006

nodomaintransfer21.com Singapore peepsurf.com

NO AGENT-
66.139.76.245 nodomaintransfer21.com

This domain redirects to peepsurf.com which is a proxy. Since the url being atempted was one that spammers hit I suspect they were trying to get by my blocks. I don't know why the spam never gets posted even when they get past the block. Lammers....

I tested this proxy by taking it to the bot trap and got this.

210.193.49.199 199.210-193-49.idc-colo.qala.com.sg It passed my useragent.

I can not tell where they got the nodomaintransfer21.com from it did not come from that proxy must be running more than one both need to be banned.

See post on guestbook spammer running on nodomaintransfer22.com

Domain Ban.
idc-colo.qala.com.sg,Singapore peepsurf.com proxy
nodomaintransfer21.com,Singapore peepsurf.com proxy

No comments: